Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, November 2, 2009

Info Post

I love Vogue, they are just so thrifty. Take for example this ingenious shoot from the November UK Vogue issue...yes times are hard so they show us how we can make, do and mend from everyday household supplies. Above is a dress crafted from nothing but cotton wool balls with shoes made from toilet rolls- a couture look for pennies! Well, not quite...the text proudly proclaims that this outfit cost a mere £120 to make.

I know that this is a frivolous bit of fun where someone witty got to be creative, but I had to laugh that the pages of Vogue are still showing me unrealistic purchases- I can't even afford loo roll shoes!!

It is a clever though. Here are some more shots from the editorial:





Source: Thefashionspot

0 comments:

Post a Comment