Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, November 2, 2009

Info Post


I am horridly behind on posting but this week will be more fruitful. ASOS recently held a bloggers beauty evening at their Mornington Crescent HQ and I was genuinely excited to see their new Christmas makeup lines.

The event was held in their studios, where there was a beautifully set out dressing table, laden with all the newest xmas beauty treats. Bianca and I dived straight in and began layering our faces with a new covering of makeup.





I began by trying the Nicola Robert's Dainty Doll concealer for pale skin. The moussey formula is actually very smooth on the skin and it is presented in a handy screw top pot with cute cartoons. The colour was quite natural on my skin, I tried Porcelain which was a good match but they also have a pure white which looks interesting!

Next, these amazing Bourjois eyeshadows and blushes;
Exclusive to ASOS these limited edition eyeshadows and blushes have beautiful vintage pictures on the pots. I intend to get some and then display them on an old fashioned dressing table (which I am going to try fit in my room soon).



After we had crammed as much makeup on to our face as possible (so tempting to try every product), we had a look at the new ASOS black range. We were encouraged to try on the samples for a strut down the catwalk; Bi and I didn't take too much encouragement and grabbed the cool cage dresses in alternate colours. Unfortunately we are not sample sized girls and could not get the underskirt over our hips! So we had a good laugh, took a head shot (with the zip at back undone) and went on our merry way! We found some sparkly jackets and heels and took a spin down the runway in those instead- picture at top!



The Black collection has some amazing pieces in it though, namely this black feathered cape. I think I might have to get it; would love to layer it over coats, dresses, and more! ASOS have really stepped up their game this winter, and I think my purse is going to feel it- internet shopping is dangerously easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment