Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Info Post





Last week B and I went to see the new UGG collection at their new Knightsbridge store. The very mention of UGG SS12 is an oxymoron, what an earth could this collection contain? I must have been under a rock somewhere, as the brand now design a myriad of shoes of all types- sandals, peepetoe boots, heel...you name it they do it, and not a shearling lining in sight!

We browsed the collection as we supped strong cocktails and feasted upon risotto balls, mini burgers and lemon meringue pies. Delish! There was also a photo booth, which, I defy any blogger to resist! We went in it twice, the above is our second try, the first lot took us by surprise!


PS. You can see I've dyed my hair red! I shall be posting about this soon- still getting to grips with the upkeep and trying to stop the colour washing down the drain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment