Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, February 26, 2012

Info Post





Always delightful to see a new GlossyBox arrive. This time someone opened the door for the postman, which was a nice change from having to trek to the postal centre to collect on Saturday morning - my one complaint with the box design is that is doesn't fit through the postbox. The products are usually miniatures, so streamlined packaging would make everything much more convenient...anyway, on to the contents:

1. Duwop Venom Gloss
I love this stuff, it has a spicy stingy formula that quicky plumps lips in to a pout. It's quite pricey, so this small handbag sized tube was probably my favourite product in the pack

2. Impress Press - on Manicure
I've worn falsies a few times this year, and am quite the convert so will definitely try these out. Unfortunately I received a strange brown beige shade, which is a little outdated post Chanel Particulière

3. Awapuhi by Paul Mitchell
A hair treatment oil with natural extracts. Handy prep for blowdrying

4. BM Beauty
I hardly ever wear colour on my eyes these days, but this is a universal gold shimmer that I will store in case an occasion requires it.

5. Como Shambhala Invigorate Shower Gel
Travel-sized wash gel is always handy for weekends away

All in all, I felt everything in this box was quite 'small', and it seemed on opening that everything was in miniature with no full sized products. On closer inspection, the nails and hair oil are probably full sized, making for one of the most useful GlossyBoxes yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment