Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 1, 2011

Info Post


After my disappointment with Maybelline False Lash Mascara, I was keen to try the Max Factor version. I received Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara in a goody bag a month or so back, so have had a good length of time for testing.

Brush: Another rubber brush, medium sized with well spaced bristles. Lash separation is good, and the effect is certainly along the right lines of a false lash look.


Formula: The formula is a rich dark black that is not too wet. It dries to a long-lasting matte finish.


Effect: The finished result is quite impressive. My lashes were lengthened and appeared prominent above my eyeliner (no mean feat!). Without eyeliner, the effect is great and definitely mimics false lashes- perhaps a more natural day lash that full on party lashes but still, very good indeed.

Verdict: This is the best drug store mascara I have used for a long time, and it really does what it says on the tin. Unfortunately I will not be repurchasing due to Max Factor's company policies* so the search for false lashes in a tube continues!






* Max Factor appears on Peta's list of 'companies that do test on animals'.

For full lists of companies that do and don't test on animals, please click HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment