Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, July 25, 2011

Info Post


Last week I also went to the Bic 'Just Live Your Summer' Party in Covent Garden. It was probably the rainiest day of summer so far (that's saying something) and as we wobbled across the market cobbles to find the venue it was we got soaked to the skin!

Luckily inside the atmosphere was a little more temperate; we sipped some fruity cocktails and ate small tarts, sausages (for the meat eaters) and strawberries dipped in chocolate, delicious! There was a zumba class taking place, and though I have always wanted to try this, the combination of heels and alcohol made it a risky choice.

There were also Colour Me Beautiful consultations with Angi Jones. I remember my Mum and her friends going to get their 'colours done' when I was really young, so was eager to give it a go. Angi took me through a range of fabric swatches to see what colours suit my skin tone; the result was 'cool' colours. Very interesting, and may persuade me to step away from my beloved black in future.




Finally, there were Garra Rufa fish pedicures! This bemuses me, but I am a fish hater. I hate the look, taste and smell of fish. I even panicked in the controlled environment of Discovery Cove in Florida when I snorkelled and a fish swam towards me. So despite desperately needing some foot tending, there was no way I was going near those tanks; as you can see below, some braver souls did...




Anyone else tried the fish pedicures? Some people submerged their hands too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment