Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, April 16, 2011

Info Post

The lightweight lipstick is enjoying a revival, with Chanel, Lancome and Dior all releasing sheer shades for spring. The latest to join this list is YSL with their deliciously named Voulpte Sheer Candy collection.

I really really want one of these. Encased in YSL's elaborate signature tube, they are surely one of the prettiest packaged lipsticks on the market? I went to lustily swatch the shades on my hand, and the sales assistant told me that the formula is somewhere in between lipbalm and lipstick, highly moisturising but with great staying power.

If that wasn't enough to convince me, the shades each have delightful fruity names such as 'Succulent Pomegranate' and 'Dewy Papaya', and each lipstick is scented to match! I will be purchasing 'Luscious Cherry' as soon as I have the funds.

The Voulpte Sheer Candy collection is available exclusively at Harrods.

0 comments:

Post a Comment