Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 4, 2009

Info Post
I genuinely had an Aussie post in mind awhile back; I got hooked on this hair care range in school, the shampoos all smell absolutely amazing, and I have been using the intensive 3 minute miracle condition for years. So, I was very excited when I was contacted and asked if I would like to be an 'Aussie Angel'. Check out the website HERE

Last Saturday we were treated to a 'pamper' evening in a fancy Soho salon. We arrived, and after chatting with very generous champagne top ups, we were transferred to a stylist for a wash and blow dry using Aussie products. I was prescribed the mega shampoo and conditioner, with a dab of my favourite 3 minute miracle at the tips. The shampoo really does leave your hair with an amazing fragrance, it is so pleasant I can sometimes sense a lingering trace around fellow Aussie-using commuters when on the tube! Makes a nice difference to BO.

Anyway, onto more pleasant tales. My stylish asked how I would like my hair dried, and I requested 'messy and surfy and volume'. Poker straight hair doesn't suit my face, neither does anything too polished, and the stylist achieved a nice gentle wave that wasn't OTT yet was a major improvement on the usual unkempt look!

Here are some pictures from the evening:

Photobucket
Me feeling a bit uncomfortable having a lone photo: my hair is under control for once!

Photobucket
Jeanie and stylish with a new shorter and spikey hair do

Photobucket
Bianca with Hollywood gold curls

Photobucket
Anne with a stunning fringe and shiny finish

The interactive aspect of this event worked so well, there is no better way to explain a shampoo than to actually wash someones hair with it. If I wasn't already converted, I definitely would be now! After we all had finished in the stylists chair, we were taken for a drink at a nearby hotel with a fancy roof garden. It was such an enjoyable evening and I met some lovely fellow bloggers who I'm sure I will be seeing again! Thanks to undercover Aussie for a great girly evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment