Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Info Post

Mavala is another polish brand of choice in our household. We already have a selection of brights, so I was excited to be given the new season shades which are a beautiful contrast. These new five colours juxtapose sweet candy pinks, against cool greys before the final intersection of a pearly midnight black.

I always find Mavala a delight to use; I usually paint my nails in the evening, and have trouble with seemingly dry nails emerging in morning light with hash grooves from my cotton bed sheets. Mavala however, is very fast drying, and is rock hard after an hour leaving a smooth glossy finish.

My current favourite is Black Oyster which is a worthy rival of Chanel's Black Pearl! Definitely worth checking out the collection. You can buy online here

0 comments:

Post a Comment