Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, January 15, 2011

Info Post

I must be a true blogger, when unpacking 23 years worth of belongings in my new dwelling, I couldn't resist trying on my blonde wig...and taking photos of it. I wore this long fringed wig for a Twin Peaks party, Laura Palmer in a black jumpsuit with red lips. I have never bleached my hair, and the sight of light locks upon my head was a shock. It made my skin take on a pinker hue, and my eyes looked positively black.

Changing your hair colour gives you different freedom with make-up, and I have always envied blondes as they can do brights and neons effortlessly. Whether vivid pink or deep wine hues, the look is ten times as striking.



I now live on a road of hair in North London. We have Wig World, Wig Land...lots of wig and extension destinations. I am keen to expand my wig collection and would love rows of mannequin heads with delightful dos to choose from. Next on my list is probably a firey ginger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment