Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, September 2, 2012

Info Post

'I wish I had cheekbones' wistfully sighed a weary colleague, inspecting her face with disappointment in the Ladies

' I can create cheekbones with only 3 products' I replied back like a flash. My matter of fact boastful claim had us both chuckling away but the truth is I can! I later brought my said three products in to work and demonstrated to the girls. I'm no make-up artist and this is such an easy trick, but it can make all the difference when sporting a up-do. Even better, you probably already have the products at home, all you need is:

1. Blush
Try seek out your most natural shade, pinks, peaches and light beige are all perfect. I used this Laura Mercier powder (a sample from somewhere). You simply need to sweep from the outer eye area, down towards the apple of the cheek with a large domed brush. Stop when you've achieved a warm flush.

2. Bronzer
Use your summer bronzer for this step. I swirl together all four colours in my Givenchy palette to create a matte tan shade. Apply under the cheekbone, making a line of colour beneath your first step blush with a soft flat or fanned brush. Be sure not to overload the bristles, and build up colour gradually, buffering as you go until the two shade merge and ombre.

3. Highlighter
Benefit High Beam is an excellent option for the final stage (I'm sure we all have one kicking around somewhere) but you could equally use any finely ground iridescent powder, just make sure it's shimmer not glitter finish. I apply 5 drops of High Beam leaving a trail from the temples, across under the eye socket. Blend to complete the look.


A marvelous trick for chubby cheeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment